SAP SCM Analyst
CyberCoders Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $150,000 Yearly
2. We are investing heavily in our technology and growing our business
3. We have great benefits and culture here... very hard to beat!
- Research, recommend and develop functional solution design
- Create and maintain documentation including: Business Process Design (BPD) Documents, Functional Specifications (F-Specs), end user system procedures, end-to-end business process flows, knowledge articles, user stories, use cases and scenarios
- Define business processes, improvements, and business objectives with focus on SAP specific software modules and integration points.
- Map the solution to business requirements according to standards and program principles, considering capacity, limitation and operation times
- Configure, maintains and deploy SAP software modules to support business processes
- Participate in peer reviews of requirement, functional specification and technical specification documents
-Ensure the SAP application's integration and functionality is clearly articulated; provide expert advice in determining a best practice approach in deploying components
- Ensure adherence to the company' s best practices and ensures business value is delivered in accordance with business objectives
- Recommend systems and procedures to make operations more efficient and effective for the customer
- Perform SAP ECC / Retail configuration as required to support functional requirements based on break fix, enhancement or project requests in the areas of Material Master, Purchasing, Vendor Master, Purchasing Info record, volume bonus, costing, etc.
- Research, analyze, document, test and implement SAP changes to meet the requirements of the organization.
- Develop detailed functional specifications and work closely with application developers to accomplish common goals.
- Understand SAPs master data integrity, information flow processes, and architecture structure.
- Formulate, drive and implement the roadmap to support ECC and Future S/4HANAsystem
- Assist Business Systems Analysts in gathering and documenting business requirements and specifications for technical solutions and assist Quality Assurance Analysts in completing testing
-S erve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for their area, participate in related projects
- Test system updates, supporting user acceptance testing for workflow, reports, interfaces, enhancements, forms, patches, upgrades and maintenance packs
- Act as a liaison between the Business and the Development team to ensure functional requirements are understood and ensure development requirements are integrated
- Assist employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to processes, procedures and services
- Assist in the facilitation of User Acceptance testing for changes to the application
- Adhere to established timelines, Company' s best practices, ticketing system guidelines and SDLC procedures for delivering quality solutions which are defect-free, meeting Company and departmental standards and customer requirements
- Complete work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional customer service
- Facilitate meetings, conference calls and assists with training customers as needed
- Act as escalation point for basic Help Desk support calls
- Troubleshoot end user and system issues
- Be able to diagnose and provide solution(s) to complex issues in a timely manner.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.