- Ensure implementation of clean and efficient code
- Work cross-functionally to ensure effective delivery of company initiatives and promote subject matter expertise internally
- Maintain trend and market data to stay ahead of the curve in regards to our technology
- Strong C and Linux programming background
- Strong track record of bringing robotic technology to a commercial market
- Strong experience in machine learning and/or deep learning
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.