Retail Underwriting Manager
CyberCoders Woodbridge Township, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
National, established lender based out of NJ is seeking to add an Underwriting Manager to help manage & grow their underwriting department. This Retail Lender is seeking top talent, whether you're an Underwriting Manager or experienced & tenured Underwriting Supervisor looking to make that next step towards growth, please apply now for this 100% remote role!
- Strong Benefits
- 401K Match
- Opportunity to work fully remote!
- Responsible for ensuring performance benchmarks are met and exceeded while placing a strong focus on risk management, compliance and delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
- Responsible for personnel management to include but not limited to hiring, training, coaching, performance management, approving timecards and PTO, and monitoring customer service and productivity levels within the department
- Collaboratively work with Sales management to ensure alignment with credit risk to include assistance with new loans and structuring requirements as well as offering options for curing/overturning declinations while ensuring all state and federal compliance
- Assist in the management of the underwriting pipeline, cognizant of service levels, turn times, quality, compliance and expectations of the company
- Consistently review all Quality Control results and develop training plans and/or address concerns with individuals
- Ensure problem loans are identified in a timely manner and are restructured to reduce risk and work closely with customer service when researching credit risk issues on files
- Maintain thorough knowledge of guidelines, policies and procedures and ensure quality is top priority and never uncompromised
- Work closely with the VP of Underwriting assisting with special projects as recommended/required
- Experience with FHA, VA, Conventional, and USDA loans
- DE Certification/Active CHUMS ID
- Strong hiring & management skills
- LAPP/SAR Certification
- Experience with Encompass Software
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- 401K Match
- 100% Remote Role
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressWoodbridge Township, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CyberCoders