Stream Restoration Foreman
Winston-Salem, NC - RELOCATION provided!
$70,000 - $90,000, DOE
We are one of the most experienced and well-respected environmental and stream restoration contracting firms in North America. Our client base includes government agencies, nonprofits, universities, mitigation banks and companies that need to comply with state and federal environmental rules and regulations.
Due to extreme growth (and the fact that we promote from within) we are seeking an experienced Stream Restoration Site Foreman who is experienced in operating heavy machinery and managing on-site labor.
- We promote from within. If we hire you, we like you! So we want you to stick around.
- You'll have a positive impact on the community and environment
-Operate heavy machinery for stream restoration project
-Communicate with crew, engineers, landowners, Inspectors, and corporate office to ensure project success
- Enforce company policies and procedures
- Conduct daily job hazard assessments
- Report any injuries or equipment damage
- Ensure project schedule integrity
- Submit daily time-sheets, credit card receipts, and material receipt tickets
- 3+ years experience as a Site Foreman for Stream Restoration
- Experience managing employees
operating heavy machinery
- GPS / basic survey experience
- Base Salary ranging from $70,000 - $90,000
- Medical 100% Employer Paid
- Life Insurance 100% Employer Paid
Long Term Disability
- Promote From Within
Room for Growth
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K/Roth IRA
- Generous PTO and Paid holidays
- Cell Phone Stipend
--If you know someone who would be a good fit for this role, refer them! If they place you'll get a referral bonus.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.