Restoration Estimator/ Project Manager Restoration Estimator/ Project Manager - Skills Required - Restoration Work, Water Remediation, Fire Damage work, Mold remediation work, Managing Others, Project Management, Construction
We are looking for an estimator/project manager to join our restoration team in the Seattle area.This person will be responsible for the estimating new jobs as well as the efficient management of employees, paperwork, sub-contractors and communication with municipalities, insurance adjusters and customers on jobs on which you bid. You will need the ability to effectively communicate working knowledge of construction procedures and protocols. Overall, the Project Manager supports the company in achieving its goals by effectively and efficiently managing assigned claims to ensure full accountability for our staff and workmanship by delivering a project that meets, and even exceeds, the customer's expectations.
What You Will Be Doing
- Estimate restoration projects including fire damage, water and mold remediation
- Scheduling restoration projects including fire damage, water and mold remediation
- Develop a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Select and coordinate work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversee performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Track and control construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Report to all parties about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Collect monies due progressively or upon completion of job.
- In depth knowledge of the of the restoration industry
- Experience with Exactimate
- We prefer that you have a local subcontractor base and IICRC certifications
- 2 years of Construction Project Management or onsite supervision experience
- Ability to work within many project activities and groups of people while meeting time constraints.
- Ability to be the face of our organization and to represent the company successfully and clearly to the public
- Must have computer software proficiency with Windows, MS Office, Outlook and Microsoft Project
- Must be a team player, who can also stand on their own
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and deadlines
- Familiar with estimating software , preferably Xactimate
- Ability to complete required paperwork correctly and punctuality
- Must be a able to easily adapt to changing needs
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and have a valid driver's license
- A great place to work
- Company Car
- Gas Card
- Phone Allowance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Restoration Estimator/ Project Manager