Residential Project Manager
CyberCoders Aspen, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Founded in 2013, we are led by a team of well-known and highly successful construction, design, and architecture experts and provide full-service engineering services from construction management, to design & build, to interior design and general contracting.
We are looking for a Construction PM/Estimator with high-end residential experience to join our team.
- Room for growth
- Amazing work environment
- Manage and communicate with Superintendent and Subcontractors on daily basis to ensure collaboration and cooperation between all parties.
- Monitor project budgets, schedule and oversee performance to ensure that project is on schedule, within budget and built to specifications.
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly in compliance with Conditions of Contract and Contract Documents.
- Coordinate with Superintendent and Subcontractors to ensure executed work is in accordance to Contract Documents.
- Prepare project schedule and perform critical path analysis.
- Estimating including organizing bid procedures include prequalification, detail bid schedule, contract prep with attorney, as needed, bid package review, evaluate proposals, de-scope and best buy process, draft report for final selection, contract negotiation, etc.
- Collect invoices, compile funding requests and ensure obligations for projects are met on a timely basis.
- Minimum 10 years Construction/Project Management/Estimating experience with at least 2 years working directly with clients.
- High-End Residential Construction
- Proven success leading projects in various phases of residential construction
- Demonstrable experience completing projects on time and within budget
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.