CyberCoders Los Angeles, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a biotechnology startup pioneering programmable molecular technologies for multiplexed quantitative bioimaging. We are looking for talented scientists to help grow our company and develop next-generation capabilities using our state-of-the-art imaging reagents for our customers.
- Operate with a high level of independence, organization, and scientific rigor:
- Develop imaging assays, including immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF), in situ hybridization (ISH), with an emphasis on process optimization and automation for high-throughput applications
- Develop image acquisition and data analysis pipelines for high-throughput applications
- Develop methods for biomolecular conjugation, purification, and evaluation
- Perform validation, QC, and optimization of new reagents, including commercially-available antibodies, off-the-shelf kits, and specialized detection reagents
- Transfer technology to production by designing and implementing scalable manufacturing processes
- Prepare SOPs, grant proposals, progress reports, journal publications, and patent applications
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant literature and participate in conferences and research presentations
- Train and provide guidance to junior team members
- Act as a primary thought partner to key external stakeholders:
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups and laboratories to develop novel technologies for multiplexed quantitative imaging of biomolecules including DNA, RNA, and proteins in diverse organisms and sample types
- Independently provide technical support to customers and monitor product performance post product launch
- Compose appropriate, grammatically correct emails for correspondence with customers
- Ensure an organized, safe, and efficient work area at all times
- Comply with all regulatory and safety requirements
Preferred educational and experimental background:
- PhD in life sciences discipline with 3+ years of assay development experience or MS with similar background and 8+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise in protocol development, optimization, and troubleshooting for multiplexed molecular assays
- Extensive experience or strong understanding of IHC, IF, ISH assays, and biomarker techniques
- Knowledge of sample preparation (e.g. histoprocessing, embedding, microtomy, antigen retrieval, permeabilization) and IHC/IF/ISH reagents properties and functions
- Experience with automated tissue staining platforms (e.g., Leica BOND RX, Ventana DISCOVERY ULTRA) is highly desired
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
ScienceView all jobs at CyberCoders