- Reviews and evaluates loans to ensure data integrity of the loan files.
- Monitors daily mortgage pipeline to identify areas that require intervention in order to expedite the mortgage process and takes action accordingly.
- Works with outside vendors and service providers to facilitate the loan process.
- Supports and fulfills Management requests related to audit preparation, sale preparation and HMDA reporting.
- Functions as a business lead on departmental or organization wide projects. Contributes expertise in his/her assigned area and executes certain deliverables on the project.
- Actively works with management and staff seeking process improvements to automate and/or streamline operations and maintain adequate controls.
- Promotes and maintains a positive work atmosphere by communicating in a manner consistent with professional standards to work effectively with members, co-workers, management, partners and vendors.
- Keeps abreast of industry developments including, but not limited to changes in regulations and technology.
- 4+ years of underwriting experience at a credit union, bank or other financial institution.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/duties.
- Results driven, service oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Detailed knowledge of secondary market guidelines.
- Some knowledge of regulatory guidelines and issues.
- Trustworthy with the ability to maintain highest level of integrity and trust.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Related experience with loan origination systems.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.