Remote Java Engineer
CyberCoders Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
HQ: Boston, MA
Compensation: 110 - 140k + 100% paid benefits/HRA and Profit Sharing
Requirements: 2 - 3 years of Java, OOP skills and APIs
Headquartered in the greater Boston area, we are applying innovative patient solutions, clinical surveillance, and robotics to adapt to new-age healthcare. Due to success, we are seeking talented talented java developers to scale our 100% remote team. We have both full-time and contract positions available.
If you are a java developer with strong OOP skills and looking for your next move, please read on!
- Collaborate with leadership and your team to improve our architecture and development lifecycle, and to modernize existing
- Provide input into Java coding standards and code review standards.
- Follow emerging technologies as well as keeping up to date on new versions of frameworks in our tech stack.
- Participate in team discussions, including providing software design input, asking product questions, escalating risks, and keeping group conversations focused.
- Java/Spring (OOP skills)
- 100% Remote
- Excellent Medical Package (Benefits paid 100%)
- Competitive Compensation (100k - 140k + Equity + Other Incentives)
- 401k w/ 4% match (100% vested from day 1)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders