Remote - HRIS Analyst (Kronos Configuration & Payroll)
CyberCoders Reading, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're an industry leader with a national presence that provides clients across every industry the energy and support tools that they need. Our products are essential for other companies to succeed and currently we need an HRIS Analyst to support & maintain our Kronos Workforce Dimensions and SuccessFactors ECP applications.
You'll be the go-to technical contact across multiple areas in this field and help ensure data integrity, implementation, system support, systems release and more.
This is a remote opportunity.
- Positive company culture and strong team dynamic.
- Consistent year-over-year company growth and low employee turnover.
- Net-New position with strong growth potential.
- 401k at 6% match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-term, long-term disability
- Play a vital role in successful system releases for our HRIS systems (review, test and implementation)
- More implementation in the future (gather documents, business process & mapping, design, data conversions, testing, configuration, deployment and more)
- Ensure our data is consistent, accurate, secure and has integrity
- Kronos Workforce Dimensions configuration for (business structure, business rules, attendance, accruals, pay policies and more)
- SuccessFactors ECP data changes, configuration and transports
- Write and maintain a variety of reports and queries
- Follow SOX guidelines
- Follow IT Governance Controls (TGC)
- Manage our projects/process and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with our HR and Payroll experts to understand business needs and procedures
- 3+ years of Kronos Cloud Configuration is a MUST HAVE (gathering requirements, design/development and testing)
- 3+ years of SAP Payroll or Employee Central Payroll is a MUST HAVE (SAP SuccessFactors)
- 2+ years of Payroll processing or configuration with SAP Payroll or Employee Central Payroll
- 2+ years of IT project management experience
- Timekeeping, payroll and HRIS systems for implementation and maintenance
- Experience as an HRIS Analyst managing systems that are responsible for over 3,000+ employees
- MS Office
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders