We are an industry leader in eDiscovery, data management, and managed review services for law firms and corporations. We make grit happen. Grit is the intangible force that drives people to excellence through determination and an undying spirit to achieve the impossible. You can't teach grit. Either you have it or you don't.
We believe grit is the difference between getting a project done and getting it done right. It's baked in our cultural DNA. It permeates our entire company. And, it's contagious with our customers and clients.
---Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) OR Relativity Certified Sales Professional (RCSP) STRONGLY preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Relativity review platform,
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written) and strong troubleshooting skills
- Law firm, eDiscovery vendor or strong customer services experience a must.
- Overall understanding of the EDRM model, FRCP focused on eDiscovery and the application of company services during the litigation practice.
- Efficient time management skills, strong organizational skills required
- Intermediate Knowledge Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel and MS Access.)
- Flexible Schedule
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.