Regional Sales Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Remote w/ 50% Travel - AZ, CO
Salary: $100k-$125k + (10%-30%) Commission
Requirements: Semiconductor Equipment, PVD Materials
We are a global supplier of thin film materials for the RF Wireless, optics, photovoltaic, and MEMS markets in a wide range of industries including semiconductor, life sciences, Aerospace & Defense, consumer-mobility and clean energy. Headquartered in Silicon Valley and serving over 200 customers, we are a leading supplier of high purity PVD sputtering targets and evaporation materials. Our product portfolio spans the periodic table and we have an experienced technical team developing innovative new products.
As a Western Regional Sales Manager focused on AZ and CO, you will work autonomously to build relationships, derive solutions and create long lasting partnerships with global technology leading customers to ensure success. You will grow regional business by cultivating new opportunities and growing existing business.
- Resolve complex customer complaints and difficult disputes while managing customer satisfaction
- Regular travel to customers to promote offerings, resolve issues, forge strong relationships and execute sales strategy
- Expand pipeline by breaking through new accounts and identifying new business opportunities with existing customers
- Develop strong relationships and build trust through knowledge, integrity and understanding the customer's perspective
- Excellent listening skills for understanding customer needs, future requirements and competitive threats
- Comfortable and effective at presenting to groups including purchasing, engineering and management
- Strong organizational skills to support many customers, actions, products and services
- Problem solving through understanding and defining the issue
- Working with the customer and internal teams to create solutions that increase/defend customer business
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Materials preferred
- Minimum of 7 years experience in sales manager role
- Strong background with semiconductor equipment chamber component
- Cleaning technologies including component cleaning methods, cleaning specifications and understanding of equipment
- Understanding of PVD materials including sputtering targets, evaporation materials, and key material specifications
- Basic understanding of PVD material manufacturing methods.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Salesforce
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
BusinessView all jobs at CyberCoders