2. Opportunity to work remotely.
3. You will get the chance to work on exciting new projects.
- Technical writing, content writing, white papers, etc.
- Work with the Head of Marketing, Applications, and sales teams
- Demos and webinars on implementation and technical program development
- Lead generation
- Analyze analytics for A/B testing
- Communicate various marketing plans, results of campaign, and projects
3+ years of experience with:
- Technical Marketing/Application Engineering/Digital Marketing in the EDA industry and working with EDA software tools/flows
- EDA (Electronic Design Automation) industry experience
- Mixed-Signal, Analog, SoC, Digital Design, Chip Design
- Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics
- Technical writing experience
- Competitive Base Salary (Up to $160k DOE)
- Annual Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.