- Contact Center PreSales for qualified deals
- Provide technical and consultative assistance to sales in the design of complex contact center solutions
- Plans and executes sales activities within the sales process
- Total ownership of the technical sale during customer and partner pre-sales activities
- Produces accurate designs and proposals for clients using our technologies, services, and methodologies
- Writes Statements of Work (SOWs) for our Professional Services
- Designs and configures complex solution components for customers and documents the scope of projects
- Assists in driving overall revenue and increase profitability
- Previous experience in Pre Sales Engineering within the Contact Center space
- Strong experience working within the Professional Services space is required
- Experience working at a VAR is also highly desired
- Proven experience of successful solution selling
- Proven presentation and sales skills
- Excellent communication, documentation and customer facing skills
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for growth
- Great work environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.