REMOTE Sr DevOps Engineer (Cloud)
CyberCoders New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $150,000 to $200,000 Yearly
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
- Build & manage the continuous release cycle through automation, including the these environments: development, pre-production and production
- Implement a sound rolling strategy for all the environments
- Configure infrastructure to generate relevant metrics for uptime monitoring
- Measurement, optimization & and tuning of system performance & ensure that systems run reliably & are highly available in a 24-7 production environment
- Assist with debugging issues on platform, find those non performant queries, failures, etc
- We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and anyone who interacts with us on any level
- A Culture of life-long learners
- We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to inclusion drives us forward each day
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits, including for dependents
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders