REMOTE- Senior Substrate Applications Engineer
CyberCoders Tempe, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $120,000 Yearly
Job Title: REMOTE- Senior Substrate Applications Engineer
Job Location: WORK FROM HOME
Salary: $100,000 - 120,000
Requirements: substrate design, signal integrity, PCB, RF and high-speed digital design
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to work on exciting new development projects with a talented team.
- Matches internal and external design resources to the needs of the project and provides technical guidance and direction to ensure successful design completion. Monitors design activity and leads design reviews internally and with the customer. May assist in layout planning, component selection, design QA, and other PCB group responsibilities.
- Review customer requirements documentation and determines project feasibility. Identifies missing information and works with Sales and customers to provide. Provides estimates of fab requirements (layer and hole count, preliminary BOM) and design hours to support quoting activity.
- Assists design and/or manufacturing when needed.
- Acts as a mentor to all levels of ST designers.
- Help build up US substrate team and integrate with WW substrate team.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in a corporate substrate design environment, preferably in the ATE field.
- Experience with RF and high-speed digital design fundamentals and experience working with SI/PI engineer on simulation requirements at the substrate level.
- Strong understanding of power and signal integrity concept on substrate designs
- Strong understanding of design rules, material selection, and the various tradeoffs to ensure successful high yield in fab.
- Proficient with Allegro APD. Familiar with Cadence Allegro with OrCAD schematic capture interface, AutoCAD and CAM350.
- Knowledge in MLO/MLC material, fab process, and assembly.
- Strong knowledge to survey manufacturing capability.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Good fundamental understanding of PCB designs. Have to co-work closely will PCB project lead for turnkey solutions.
- Solid knowledge of contemporary test platforms used in wafer test is a plus especially Advantest 93K (9.5, 12 and direct dock), Teradyne UltraFlex (including direct dock), Teradyne J750 (all versions including HD and 440J), and others.
- Help develop ST design automation tools
- Familiar with excel VBA is a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders