Location: REMOTE- Travel to Atlanta, GA as necessary
We are a privately held medical device company focused on the design of innovative solutions for the treatment of specific degeneration deformities. Want to get involved and help make a difference?!
- Un-paralleled, innovative technology!
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Health Benefits
- Interface with algorithm developers and systems engineers to develop software for commercialization in a FDA regulated environment.
- Translate product requirements into functional and aesthetically pleasing software implementations. Document software code and activities per software engineering best practices and internal procedures and processes.
- Design and/or architect new GUI features for existing or future releases of the product, fix software defects, and other software development activities.
- Participate and contribute to reviewing requirements and software, running unit tests, solving build issues, integrating the GUI with other subsystems.
- Collaborate with other groups and participate in constructive peer review of code as needed.
- A minimum of 3+ years of software development experience
- GUIs, graphics and rendering.
- Experience with revision control software such as git.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Robotics, surgical navigation
- Experience with medical software development life-cycle processes
I look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.