Based in Fort Lauderdale, FL - we're a mid-sized security company (~100 people) with recent funding on a mission to ensure the security of many global organizations. Our solution software is configurable for both local and multinational organizations and has evolved into the lightest, most scalable endpoint solution in the world.
This will be a full time role offering a base salary + bonus + stock options + full benefits + REMOTE (Work From Home)!
- The Site Support Engineer deploys and configures large, complex clustered systems at customer location and remote.
- The successful individual excels at troubleshooting, resolving and documenting findings.
- Team members also work closely with each other and cross-functionally, for example with Sales Engineers, Insider Threat Analysts, Technical Account Managers, and Development and QA Engineers.
- 2+ years as an L2 Technical Support Engineer, Linux System Administrator, NOC Engineer, DevOps Engineer, and/or Developer of applications on clustered Linux servers.
- Strong Linux knowledge, including networking, performance, and security domains.
- Hands-on experience with large distributed clustered systems from deployment, maintenance, scaling and troubleshooting perspectives.
Nice to haves:
- Prefer understanding of databases, e.g. ElasticSearch, postgresql
- Prefer experience with basic bash and/or python scripting
- Deep understanding of any of RHEL/CentOS, Apache, Kibana, AWS, complex distributed computing, data flow statistics, system monitoring
- HUGE room for career growth, we promote upward movement.
- You work will be combating cyber fraud/hacking.
- Great office location, plenty of things to do and places to eat on your lunch break / after work.
- We're a leading company, with a global presence, fun office environment with very sharp engineers.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.