REMOTE Python Back-end Engineer
CyberCoders Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Based in Las Vegas, NV, we are a Y Combinator startup growing at a fast rate. We are helping to revolutionize archaic government systems and created proprietary APIs tp help solve important problems. Over the next year, we plan to double our engineering team and are looking for a Back-End Engineer who likes autonomy and working for a small by mighty team. We are looking for creative-minds who want to branch out and aren't afraid to take risks.
--This job is 100% remote in the United States and must be located in the US. Some travel to Las Vegas is required (2-4 times a year. Paid by company). --
- Write elegant, easy-to-maintain solutions that are resilient and robust.
- Be comfortable working in an existing codebase and have
- Make necessary changes to existing code while managing risk.
- Gather requirements, gain insight into business processes and communicate ideas clearly.
- Must be willing to meet at our Las Vegas office two to four times a year.
- Web applications using an MVC framework
- Flask or Django
- RESTful API Design
- SQL - relational databases
- NoSQL - MongoDB
Bonus Points for:
- Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree not required -
- Base Salary: 80k-90k DOE
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders