- Provide quality assurance on all loan approvals
- Analyze borrowers credit profile, collateral and capacity to repay the proposed mortgage obligation
- Ensure loans meet both agency and government guidelines
- Accurately calculate borrowers income and debt-to-income ratios
- Review conditions submitted on loans and sign off on conditions where appropriate
- Communicate loan decisions to internal departments in a timely manner
- Works closely with Account Managers, Lending Officers, and Management to answer specific loan questions or verify condition and documentation request
- Maintain an effective working relationship with internal and external customers
- Prioritize work queue to ensure service level agreements are met
- Consistently meet or exceed established minimum quality productivity goals
- 3+ years of Recent Processing Experience
- FHA, VA and Conventional Knowledge
- Encompass Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of mortgage underwriting guideline
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage regulations and compliance issues
- Remote Options
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.