2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to lead new development projects with a talented team.
- Proven experience in the design and build of software frameworks (Preferably with GUI component written using Qt)
- GUI development experience using Qt
Solid software knowledge base:
- Data structure and Algorithms
- Understanding of SW system design
- Extensive Object-Oriented design experience
- Expert knowledge of one of the OO programming languages (C++, Java...)
- Working experience with at least one scripting language
- EDA background, ability to understand the basic paradigms of the hardware design process.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
Nice to Have:
- Client-server software implementation experience
- Full Benefits
- Incentive stock options
- Great Place to Work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.