--Application will be considered incomplete unless screening questions are answered; incomplete applications cannot be submitted for further review. Please answer all screening questions in detail in order to expedite the process.--
- Care, feeding & up time and maintenance of critical infrastructure
- Cross collaboration with teams on various projects
- Implementation, managing, & tuning of highly available PostgreSQL databases
- Verify data integrity
- Handle database installation, configuration & upgrades
- Create & manage ETL applications & pipelines
- At least 6+ years working as a Database Administrator
- Knowledge of relational & dimensional database theory / concepts
- Detailed knowledge of Postgres server architecture & high availability technologies
- Knowledge of AWS EC2 instances
- Working knowledge of shell scripting & Python programming
- Experience with RabitMQ & stream processing
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.