Located in the Framingham area, WE are a leading medical device manufacturing company. Our company has been around 50 years and continues to grow. We specialize in skin care products that truly help our customers be the best version of themselves. If you are looking to join a long stable company with strong internal growth potential, this is the position for you.
- Internal and external auditing
- maintain FDA regulations
- work with cross functional teams
- Lead CAPAs and QMS continuous improvement projects
- ISO 13485
- 21 CFR 820
- Medical Devices
- Continuous Improvement
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Life Insurance coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.