Founded in the 1970s, we are a full service industrial contractor & fabricator that primarily servces the power & process industry. We deal with custom heavy fabrication and have API, ISO, AISC, ASME and NQA-1 certifications.
- Design / implement methods to measure performance of personnel, processes, and suppliers to meet quality objectives
- Develop training materials, train personnel and measure the effectiveness of training
- Coordinate selection, control, calibration & maintenance of measurement / test equipment
- Analyze product & process non conformance for root cause
- Assist QA Manager in QMS performance analysis for annual management review
- Evaluate supplier capability & performance evaluation
- Provide support for internal, customer & certification audits
- heavy construction / industrial construction experience
- 3-5 years in construction industry
- computer literate
- Dental care options
- 401K w/ 3% company contribution with employees 6% min contribution
- Multiple names Store access- Columbia sport wear, Adidas shoes, Danner boots and many more
1) Apply directly to this link w/ an updated resume and answer all questions
2) Email me a pdf / word version of your resume & salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.