Job Title: Quality Engineer - Semiconductor, LED, Advanced Materials
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Compensation: $110K - $130K+ DOE
Our company develops and manufactures products that enable illumination applications around the world. Our patented, high performance LEDs are the brightest and most versatile solid state light sources available today, redefining the solid state lighting landscape by enabling the adoption of LED technology into emerging markets. Our technology is used in commercial and industrial lighting fixtures, theatrical lighting, projectors, signs, medical equipment, UV curing& just about anywhere a bright, efficient, reliable, long-life light source is needed.
2) Comprehensive Benefits Package!
3) The chance to work for an innovative fast-growing LED lighting company!
- Establish customer RMA expectation requirement and Metrics/KPI.
- Interact with customers/sales on quality issues and close all issues in a timely manner.
- Actively address product field quality performance, analysis of data and drive implementation of improvement programs.
- Coordinate and review 8D report for global customers
- Analyze customer survey data to transfer Voice of Customer (VOC) into our business processes.
- Document knowledge gained from field failure analysis into Design For Reliability.
- Proactively works with internal Product Development teams to ensure all products have "quality" designed-in before product launch.
- Work experience in advanced materials, LED, or semiconductor industry is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Quality Management Systems
- Quality-oriented mindset with strong verbal and written communication skills and a sense of urgency. Experienced acting as a "Customer-advocate".
- Familiarity and general understanding with requirements of ISO 9001.
- Independently driven, ability to multi task and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional meeting, issue minutes, and drive actions to closure.
- Proven experience and skills using Excel, Word, Outlook, Project Management, Minitab and Power Point software.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.