We are the largest precision machining shop in the Northwest offering world class quality and services to major corporations such as Boeing, General Dynamics, GE Aviation, Lockheed Martin, Raytheon, and more. Our people drive our success, and we believe furthering the education of our employees through apprenticeships and training programs is the best method in creating a valuable organization. We reward our employees with yearly bonuses and provide exciting events such as company BBQs, holiday get-aways, and more.
- Facilitating, and developing training activities on GD&T, SWOT, FMEA, QMS, and 6-sigma projects for all staff
- Create KPI's by identifying critical processes and tasks
- Generate reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data while offering suggestions for improvement
- Analyze data by conducting hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability tests
- Proven knowledge of quality control initiatives with ISO 9000 and AS9100
- Background related to MRB and CAPA
- Experience with SPC software
- Extensive use with MS Office
- Completed coursework in TQM and 6-Sigma
- AAS or AS + ASQ(CQE, CRE, CQM, CQT), 6-sigma certification or Equivalent. Preferred BSME or BSBM with emphasis in Quality Management and 1 or more certification in Quality.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Matching 401k
- Company Events
- Continued Education Programs
You can reach me directly at Neo@CyberCoders.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.