Due to growth, we are actively hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer with a history of Weld Process Development.
If you have a passion for working on complex projects and want to test and write procedures for exciting new technologies than please apply ASAP! We are actively interviewing this week and next for this high profile position.
- Health Dental Vision
- Bonus - Based on the company and individual performance
- 401K - Matching
- Two-year certification from college or technical school-
- Two years of related experience and/or training:
- Process Improvement
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance
- nondestructive inspection
- statistical process improvement
- Must be knowledgeable with CM, height gauges, inspection tools, and equipment
- Develop and perform standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation
- Supports and completes Raw Material, Receiving, and Chemical inspections
- Measures, inspects, tests and verifies machined, welded and finished parts for conformance to specifications
- Provide leadership and training to lower-skilled inspectors and workers
- Demonstrate commitment to teamwork by establishing a professional relationship with co-workers, and managers/directors, and collaborating to accomplish common goals
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.