A Construction Management/General Contracting firm headquartered out in Davenport, IA is looking to bring on a QC Project Manager, who will be responsible for multiple projects in various stages of construction from pre-construction/design to project close-out. This person must effectively plan, coordinate and communicate with clients, design consultants, and internally with the pre-construction manager, superintendent, project coordinator, project engineers, and accounting for each project.
2. Opportunity for Professional Growth!
3. Very competitive compensation and benefits!
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- 5+ years of Construction Project experience (Industrial, Education (k-12), Healthcare, Industrial required)
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite Products as well as Microsoft Scheduling software
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Construction Engineering is required
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.