QC Manager--USACE CQM Required
CyberCoders Del Rio, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $110,000 Yearly
Prior experience with airport construction is a PLUS. To verify qualifications or express interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entering updates into RMS 3.0
- Reviewing and approving all subcontractors safety plans
- Inspecting the site to ensure it is a hazard-free work environment
- Arranging for OSHA mandated evaluations of the workplace by external agencies/consultants
- Verifying that injury logs and reports are completed
- Training/carrying out drills on how to manage emergency situations
- Responding to orders issued by Department of Labor inspectors
- Serving as the link between state and local agencies and contractors
- Willingness to travel domestically
- USACE project experience
- Civil construction experience
- Commercial construction experience
- Bachelors Degree PREFERRED
NOTE: This is a runway pavement rehab project. Prior experience with airport construction is a PLUS.
- Per Diem
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressDel Rio, TX
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders