Location: Liverpool, NY (We are 100% remote as a company for now and will be for many more months) However this role will be expected to be onsite once we feel it's safe.
- Reviewing Business Requirements Documents to ensure all details needed for testing have been provided
- Creating quality measurements to track improvement in products
- Writing test plans that minimize risk of mistakes in production
- Estimating time involved in assuring each product's quality
- Executing quality improvement testing and activities
- Applying technical skills related to the product being tested (knowledge of programming languages to software QA, for example)
- Conforming to regulations and standards when it comes to testing and quality assurance
- Revising testing plans based on changes made during testing
- Investigating causes of defects that occur during the testing phase
- Communicating with other departments (Development, Project Management, Print, Insert) to coordinate scheduling for QA testing
- Meeting project deadlines
- Continually looking for ways to improve the testing processes
- Data analysis - able to collect and analyze data to identify trends and detect problems and key issues
- Judgment and problem-solving - able to define decision criteria and determine the most appropriate course of action
- Planning and organizational skills - able to establish objectives and schedule tasks and resources efficiently
- Communication skills - strong written communication skills to provide concise and clear documentation
- Attention to detail and quality orientation - able to accurately check processes and outputs, including negative testing
- Teamwork- able to work effectively as part of a team and to handle individual tasks independently
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.