CyberCoders Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: 100% Remote
We are an industry leading SaaS Company known for our AI-powered solutions! Our cutting edge software suite empowers businesses of all sizes to optimize their data on a secure platform! We now have an urgent need for a strong QA Engineer to join our 100% remote team! The ideal candidate will have a strong background in test automation!
2. Passionate technical team from top companies
3. Tons of room for upward career growth and ability to be the Technical Lead right out of the gate!
- Work with an Agile team on developing Test Plans and Test Cases as well as analyzing new test features for early defect detection
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Manual testing of Web and Mobile applications
- Log and report test results, including detailed reports on defects
- 3+ years of hands-on Test Automation experience
- Experience with bug tracking and test management tools (ie. Jira, Selenium, etc.)
- Agile Testing methodologies
- Web and mobile test automation tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- Competitive salaries (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Certification and/or training reimbursements available
- 401(k) and much more!
OR send your resume AND SALARY requirements to me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders