We are changing health insurance! We empower people to be in control of their health and spending. We are a passionate group of people developing a health insurance product that works the way we think health insurance should work.
We are looking for a QA Automation Manager with Appium & Selenium experience to lead our team of 3 software testers to power our highly automated testing frameworks
- Work with cross-functional teams to determine the scope and needs of automation testing
- Oversee and review test cases and frameworks to ensure highly available platform features
- Train and mentor junior engineers on latest testing methods and practices
- Experience leading software testers in both Agile and Scrum methodology
- Web and Mobile automation testing experience
- Experience with both Appium and Selenium test frameworks
- Experience writing automated scripts in Java -strongly desired but not mandatory
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- Unlimited Vacation/PTO
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Bonus Package
- Stock Options!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.