Located in Omaha, Nebraska we are a software company that specializes in developing complex software that aids in workforce management. We are a company that has been around for 30 years and due to the success thus far we are continuing to grow. Due to that growth we are looking for bring on an experienced software quality engineer that specializes in automated testing. If you are looking to join a company that truly values its employees and enjoys watching them grow in their careers, this is the environment for you!
- Finding weaknesses in our software
- Creating automated test procedures
- Write automation scripts
- Troubleshooting software and system procedures
- Some manual QA as necessary
- QA automation
- Automation Scripts
- Regression Testing
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Life Insurance coverage
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.