Plano, TX-based construction company proving general contracting services in markets including but not limited to commercial, institutional, and healthcare. These services include new construction, additions, remodels, and preconstruction services. There is also tremendous potential for growth and opportunity with this company.
This company is currently searching for experienced Project Managers to bring their experience with ground-up commercial projects to the team. If this is you, please read the description below and apply for further consideration!
- Responsible for all engineering, accounting, cost control, quality assurance, and project closeout on assigned projects.
- Know the plans, specifications, estimate, cost reports, and the contract for all assigned projects.
- Supervise all subcontract work: procurement, coordination, performance, and final payments.
- Determine the overall construction schedule and preparation of the detailed CPM schedule.
- Obtain approvals, change orders, extra work orders, requisitions and acceptance of work.
- Review subcontractor's field supervisory personnel for adequacy to meet schedule requirements & ensure subcontractor compliance.
- Degree in construction/engineering or related field is preferred, but not required.
- Ideal candidate should have a wide breadth of commercial construction experience from health care to retail.
- Must have the ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
- Knowledge of estimating experience is preferred, but not required.
- Valid Drivers License
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Health insurance package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- PTO time
-401k retirement plan
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.