CyberCoders Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $100,000 Yearly
We are a construction/ industrial supply company turned into a leader in the piping and structural steel fabrications industry. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team!
If you are a Project Manager with relevant experience, please apply today!
- Track & report on project milestones.
- Conduct risk identifications, assessments and mitigation strategies on projects.
- Create and delivery both internal & external kickoff presentations.
- Work with purchasing team on material procurement.
- Own project lifecycle and accurately report on forecast changes and budget.
- Maintain relationships with key project stakeholders.
- Work with on site personnel to provide technical support when needed.
- Regularly visit project sites to evaluate design constraints, resolve problems and observe field conditions.
- Experience with construction software programs
- Paid time off
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Parental and Family Leave
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders