Servicing Seattle, Bellevue and Western Washington. We are an independent Full-Service electrical engineering and consulting firm specializing in commercial and industrial electrical construction.
- Analyzing market trends to determine opportunities for future bid wins
- Providing conceptual direction to guide completion of load analysis
- Approving equipment selection needed to meet project requirements
- Monitoring project progress to ensure adherence to schedule and budget
- Identifying and addressing any potential issues which could interfere with the project timeline
- Reviewing project specs and ensuring that requirements are met
- Ensuring that all paperwork is completed/submitted in a timely manner
- Handling RFI's and change orders
- Attending safety meetings
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks and deliver successful, timely project completion.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate construction meetings with clients, contractors and other relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced project environment with frequent deadlines and deliverables on multiple concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of a design and construction project.
- Self-directed and able to function with ease as part of the project team.
- Proficiency in project management software, such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and Outlook.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have good coordination skills.
- Paid Time Off (Sick, Vacation, Holidays)
- 401K Plan w/ matching
- Health Benefits
- Growth Potential
- 6 paid holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.