CyberCoders Moorestown, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Moorestown, NJ
Skills: Project Management, Product Lifecycle, Agile, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
We are a global leader in Robotic Automation - offering the latest mechanical, electrical, robotic & software technologies. Our customers are some of the largest consumer retail, pharmaceutical, e-commerce, cosmetic, and package delivery companies on the planet. Join us in continuing the advancement, growth, and creation of our state-of-the-art products!
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Paid Vacation, Vacation & Personal Days
- 401K with Matching & Profit Sharing
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability
- The Project Manager will be deeply involved in electrical, mechanical, and software engineering deliverables, as well as collaborating with Manufacturing and Production business partners.
- Deliver large, complex, global projects with the objective of being in-scope, on-budget, on-schedule, and consistent with quality standards and high customer satisfaction from pre-sales to post-go live.
- Develop project delivery schedules, identifying task successors and predecessors, durations, and owners
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multi-disciplinary engineering teams of electrical, mechanical and software engineers.
- Ensure that effective program governance and change control are established for each engagement
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Collaborate with multiple business units to ensure program scope, schedule, budget and governance are widely understood, supported and aligned; influence and foster internal partner relationships.
- Ensure milestone dates are met; evaluate impact change request against communicated timelines.
- Initiate, facilitate, and monitor specific inter/intra-departmental project progress and performance to assure quality and on time delivery.
- Identify bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and manage tradeoffs, and balance business needs with technical constraints.
- Maintain and communicate project status reports on projects.
- Excel in a matrix-managed organization; lead by influence without formal authority.
- Project Management (Technical or Engineering)
- Agile Enviornment
- Product Lifecycle
- Experience working with Electrical and/or Mechanical & Software Engineering teams
Nice to Have Skills -
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering background
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders