Our Project Managers play a key role in achieving our business objectives in our growing company. They must ensure projects are profitable, safe, high quality project. The primary focus of this position is to efficiently and economically schedule and coordinate the labor, material and equipment while meeting the needs of our customers and contracts.
We are in immediate need for a commercial project manager to join our growing company on the Central California Coast. We strive for a culture of working hard while enjoying, living, and playing in California's beautiful Central Coast. Consistently ranked as a top place to live in the United States, we are located just 20 miles from Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo, and Morro Bay. The area provides abundant opportunities for mountain biking, hiking, surfing and wine tasting as well as trips to the beach, tours of microbreweries, and enjoyment of exciting culinary opportunities.
- Manage an active back log of $3M in total projects
- Conduct jobsite walks on a regular basis to monitor quality and safety. Generate and file appropriate reports.
- Monitor profitability of projects and participate in monthly WIP (Work In Progress) reports
- Communicate clearly, professionally and frequently with customers, constantly looking for ways to exceed their expectations in the areas of scheduling, coordination, quality and safety
- Ensure that all materials are complete, accurate and ready when needed by the field crews
- Coordinate with customers and with AGI Field Operations manager to accurately and adequately schedule field crews; optimize field labor to maintain project schedule while adhering to the estimated labor budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or similar
- CAD and Bluebeam experience a plus
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.