Project Manager - VA Hospital Projects
CyberCoders Shreveport, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business who has delivered some of the most complex public sector capital projects in the nation. We're looking for someone to join our talented team of industry leading experts. We invest in our professional staff through competitive salaries, full benefits, continuing education and certification.
- Oversight of facilities construction projects from preconstruction to finish
- Building types include federal hospitals, office buildings, clinics, labs, warehouses
- Typically design-bid-build projects w/contracted architecture/engineering/construction, design build, or small in-house design
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management/Engineering/Architecture or related field (can be substituted with 10 years directly related experience)
- Proficient in MS Office, Procore, MS Project, REVIT, AutoCAD and Primavera
- Familiarity with International Building Code, NFPA (including NFPA 101 Life Safety Code), OSHA requirements, and general healthcare design
- Valid Driver's License
- Medical/Dental/Vision, FSA
- 401(k) matching
- Continuing Education & Certification assistance
- Bonus incentives
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders