- Comprehensive benefits
- Growth opportunity
- Continuous pipeline of work
- Strong brand and reputation
- Includes commercial and healthcare projects
- Evaluate specifications to plan procedures, starting and completion times, and staffing requirements for each phase of construction.
- Procure subcontractors, tools, equipment, and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Direct supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures, interpreting specifications, and coordinating various phases of construction to prevent delays.
- Work with supervisory personnel and labor representatives to resolve complaints and grievances within work force.
- Inspect work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Prepare or review reports on progress, materials used and costs, and adjust work schedules as indicated by reports.
- Conduct construction activities within federal, state, and local environmental rules and regulations.
- Prepare job cost reports, monitor job cost weekly and analyze specific cost items with field superintendent.
- Prepare project billings and ensure timely payments, following up on outstanding accounts and pushing for payment.
- Prepare and assemble shop drawings and submittals.
- Attend scheduled progress meetings with field superintendent or job foreman.
- Schedule delivery of materials and equipment with field superintendent.
- Assist field superintendent with labor projections and scheduling.
- Prepare required reports with explanation of any deviations when actual job cost are not in line with estimated job cost reports.
- Initiate and prepare all correspondence which might be required between other trades, suppliers, subcontractors, engineers, architects and owners.
- Document job delays, problems, and conflicts.
- Initiate and prepare change order requests.
- Assist in preparing final project paperwork including maintenance and operating manuals, warranty letters, lien waivers, etc.
- Mechanical Project Management
- Mechanical Engineering
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.