Project Manager -- Commercial Construction
CyberCoders Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Prepares Estimates to develop detailed project budgets and obtains necessary corporate approvals
- Manages assigned projects to ensure that quality, efficiency, and budgets are met with in house labor and subcontractors as needed
- Creates a project schedule and manages the project to ensure completion is accomplished in a timely manner
- Collaborates with the Director to determine the most effective use of internal resources and outside subcontractors needed to complete the project
- Obtains the necessary permits and approval for the project and coordinates with public entities
- Meets regularly with the Director and presents status report addressing the schedule, budget, and issues that could affect the successful outcome of the project
- Identifies and selects subcontractors and vendors needed to accomplish the scope of the work, prepares bid packages, negotiates pricing, negotiates construction contracts, and approves payments according to company policies and procedures
- Maintains communication with Superintendents, General Superintendent, and other corporate departments on all aspects of the construction projects including schedules and milestone action data
- Functions as primary liaison with tenants with respect to delivering the improvements required by the lease agreement
- Responsible for project close-out by obtaining certificates of occupancy, processing and submitting invoices, warranties, punch list completion, and verification.
- Develops and maintains a database of facility/construction information and actual historical costs
- Coordinates with Architects and Engineers to provide appropriate design and plans and specifications for projects
- Responsible for overseeing construction quality assurance and ensures that all work is performed in accordance with the contract documents and approved manuals and procedures
- Must walk projects regularly, manage competing demands with organization and effectively communicate with stakeholders regarding scope of work time management and multi-tasking as well as guide stakeholders towards operational efficiency to complete projects as planned
- 10+ years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Construction Management Software such as ProCore
- CAD experience a plus!
- Valid CA driver's license and clean DMV record
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders