- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include clients, architects, consultants, subcontractors and laborers.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Daily inspection of construction site to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other applicable regulations.
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems prior to beginning construction of the project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, subcontractors, and clients
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific scopes of the project, such as painting or plumbing
- Prepare subcontracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements
- Manage the budget, track project expenses and minimize exposure and risk in the project
- Collect, review and approve progress payments submitted by all subcontractors and vendors
- Ensure project documentation and reports are complete
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable prepared by the team before passing onto client.
- 5+ years of experience of commercial and/or multifamily experience on related developments
- 2+ years supervisory experience as a Project Manager on ground up, high-density multifamily projects
- Knowledgeable with scheduling, estimating, spreadsheets, and Microsoft Office
- Proficient with construction and project management software
- Annual Bonus
- PTO (including parental leave!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Retirement Benefits and Accounts
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.