Project Manager (Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo, & Apple Projects)
CyberCoders Santa Clara, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $120,000 to $150,000 Yearly
- Interact with project design team in a cooperative and productive manner
- Develop work scopes and bid packages to support the procurement of all construction-related activities
- Prepare and update the project schedule.
- Prepare and monitor the project budget
- Provide regular updates to the owner and project team
- Work with the superintendent to assure the smooth and timely execution of each project
- Review change order requests in relation to subcontract scopes and requirements
- Review and approve monthly pay applications for conformance with work progress and contract requirements
- Participate in the submittal review and approval process
- Lead weekly project status meetings with the owner, architect, and construction teams
- Manage all project communication with clients and subcontractors
- Manage the dispute resolution process to assure the timely execution of the work
- Participate in the development of project estimates and proposals as required
- 3+ years of General Contractor experience with related project experience in tenant improvement construction (on Corporate Office, Bio-Tech, Clean Room/Lab, Healthcare and other related projects)
- 1-year minimum supervisory experience as a Project Manager within Commercial Construction
- Proficiency with Primavera and Microsoft Project scheduling software
- Extensive knowledge of construction industry means and methods
- Strong estimating and budgeting skills. Must have the ability to prepare and submit responses to requests for lump-sum bids.
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- Company-provided laptop and cell phone
- 401k (with match!)
- Company-provided benefits (partially subsidized)
- Signatory to Carpenters Union!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at CyberCoders