- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operation aspects of a project and scope.
- Manages/executes estimating and pricing aspects of projects, including creating realistic and comprehensive estimates and executing change pricing as needed
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Develops cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of projects following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to ensure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Supervises assistant managers, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
- Identifies the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Responsible for ensuring that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule and project profitability forecast, monitoring the progress of construction activities on a regular basis and holding regular status meetings.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of team expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Reports to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- 5+ Years of experience of General Contractor experience with related project experience in tenant improvement construction (on Healthcare, Life Sciences and biotech projects)
- A Minimum of 3 years' supervisory experience as a Project Manager within Commercial Construction
- Working knowledge of all phases of the construction industry, including marketing, scheduling, estimating, cost accounting, construction methodology, contract law
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and manage contractual agreements
- Thorough understanding of all project management control systems (scheduling, cost control, procurement, project accounting, and estimating)
- Proficient with computer programs such as Timberline Estimating, Word, Excel, MS Project, Bluebeam etc. and specialized software utilized for construction management
- Performance and Company-based Annual Bonus
- Company-paid Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- 401K (w/ company match!)
- Holidays and PTO
- Car Allowance and Gas Card
- Company-paid Disability and Life Insurance
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.