- Develop a high-performance team through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring
- Challenge and support self-perform work teams
- Work with estimating department to negotiate and issue subcontracts
- Foster and enhance Owner, architect, subcontractor, and vendor relations
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the Owner Contract and Subcontracts and enforce contractual obligations
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize changes in the scope of work and take appropriate action
- Generate Owner pay applications and follow-up to ensure payment is received in accordance with the contract
- Review subcontractor and vendor invoices for accuracy
- Review subcontractor PCOs and negotiate change orders
- Develop and maintain project schedule
- Develop, track, and report on project budget
- Provide cost control for labor, subcontractors, and vendors
- Enforce safety program including the willingness to independently stop work for a safety violation
- Maintain communication with upper management
- Exercise initiative or, as directed, perform additional duties to meet the needs of the organization
- 5+ years of GC-level experience in multifamily construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $20 MIL+)
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Project Manager on ground up slab-on-grade, podium, and other multi-unit residential projects
- Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), P6, MS Project, or other CPM Scheduling Software, Procore or similar project management software
- Knowledge of building systems, construction processes and pricing.
- Performance & Company-based Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 3+ Weeks PTO
- 401k (w/ match!)
- Car Allowance and Gas Card
- Housing Allowances Available-
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.