- Always promotes the highest level of professionalism and ethics.
- Develop instructions to bidders and complete bid packages and estimate new projects with a good understanding of unit costs.
- Provides direction to other Project Engineers and Project Coordinator.
- Chairs OAC meetings and prepares accurate meeting minutes.
- Estimates change orders and requests pricing for PCC's and EWA's.
- Manages the RFI process. Gathers, prepares, reviews, and distributes submittals.
- Manages the procurement on the project without direction.
- Distributes drawings to subcontractors and maintains drawing revision log.
- Maintains extensive contact with subcontractors.
- Performs project management responsibilities on smaller projects or portions of a larger project such as: Write and administer subcontracts; prepare cost forecasts.
- Along with the Superintendent, manages and updates the Project Schedule.
- Accomplishes subcontractor buyout.
- Maintains contact with the Owner's Rep.
- 1-2+ Years minimum experience in an engineering capacity In commercial construction with project experience in the healthcare (or related) markets
- Strong working understanding of the technical and business aspects of construction project management
- Proficient computer knowledge including using programs such as MS Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, and MS Project (knowledge/experience in Prolog or similar Project Management Software is preferred)
- Bonus Incentive Plan (performance and company-based)
- Company-provided Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Car Allowance
- 401k w/ match
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.