- Sign repairs projects, manage, coordinate with subcontractors
- Assist with mitigation emergency responses, monitoring assignments, inputting
psychometric readings, set up and take down equipment
- Establish and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients
- Ensure requests made by clients are done timely
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward the company and brand
- Being dedicated, responsible, knowledgeable, a leader and motivator
- 5+ years of Xactimate experience
- Estimating experience
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.