We are one of the nations most reputable curtain wall/glazing contractors and are looking for Project Coordinator/Managers who are experienced and willing to travel throughout the midwest/eastern United States for projects. The candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment under the direction of the Senior Project Manager. This is an awesome opportunity to gain hands-on experience with an industry-leading company.
- Complete project take-offs and cost estimates
- Material, tools and equipment orders
- Tracking equipment orders and scheduling deliveries in accordance with construction schedule
- Help with project closeout (i.e. punch lists, final invoicing, filing)
- Solicits and maintains communication with subcontractors and vendors
- Review proposed change orders and their validity
- Assist in the review of architectural plans for completeness and compliance with standards
- Participate in production meetings
- MUST be willing to travel (Projects in the midwest and eastern United States)
- Highly motivated and capable of handling multiple situations in a fast pace atmosphere
- Proficient in construction document control RFIs, submittals, transmittals, schedules
- Proficient in PC programs, including Microsoft Office
- Health benefits
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- 401k offered
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.