CyberCoders Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an award winning, studio-based Architecture & design firm with offices across North Carolina, South Carolina and Atlanta. We are a compelling group of designers who are passionate about building beautiful buildings and surroundings for our loyal clients. We take on projects in healthcare, education, local community and corporate and put in our utmost effort to make our clients continuously happy.
We are looking for an individual with 7+ years experience to join our Healthcare Studio as Project Architect. If you are interested and have the experience, please apply today!
- Exciting projects
- Competitive salary and comp package
- Client-facing: design concepts & programming
- Project consultation throughout planning and design
- Answer RFI's and evaluate shop drawings & submittals
- Be the exert behind architectural principals and practices
- Prep presentations & proposals, review budget
- Undertake project manager position, and ensure project meets all guidelines
- Join forces with team members, engineers, contractors, and clients
- 7+ years experience
- Background in healthcare projects
- Bachelors of Architecture
- Proficiency in Revit
- Registered as a licensed architect in the state of North Carolina
- Understanding of industry standards, codes, operations, and trends
- Leadership skills
- Business development
- Newforma project center & Newforma project analyzer
- Microsoft Project
- Bluebeam PDF Revu
- Construction Administration
- Shop Drawings
- Interior Design
- Strong benefits package
- 401K match
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
TechnologyView all jobs at CyberCoders