Project Accountant (Construction)
CyberCoders Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an Austin based Telecommunications company that has been providing service within the Construction industry for over a decade. We have built a strong reputation for reliability and customer satisfaction across the State of Texas, and throughout the Southwestern portion of the United States. We have proven to be a proficient in consulting, engineering, design, project management, implementation, commissioning, and maintenance/support.
- Accounting and Finance experience
- Familiarity with the Project Lifecycle
- Construction cost/billing, earned revenue, retainage, change orders, payrolls, project budgets, contract compliance, and construction reporting metrics
- WIP schedule
- Strong knowledge of construction ERP (Acumatica a plus)
- Experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, lookups, reports)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or another related field
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- AD&D, Dependent, EAP, Disability and Leave, Critical Illness Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued Education and Training Programs
- Short Fridays
- Company Holidays
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at CyberCoders